Hi!

My method to exchanging data with a virtual machine (guest os DOS, host
os WinXP) without guest additions (VMware) is a bit inflexible with only
mapping harddisk while VM is shutdown. I like to have a shared folder.

Access to internet is from inside VM fully working (tested with arachne)
so also local access to lan should work.

Now I am looking for a method to exchange files and folders over
internet/local lan.

I need either:

A) A FTP (or something else for file exchange) server for DOS running in
background (as TSR). (I could map the FTP server as device letter under
windows.)

or

B) I need a background application (TSR) for DOS to map a FTP server as
a drive letter. (The FTP server would run on windows then.)

Regards,
-mr