Alain M. schrieb:

> Michael Reichenbach escreveu:
>>> eznos2 can shell to dos.
>> Shell to dos is nearly the same as TSR?
>
> Yes, only will probably have very little free memory.
>
>> Nice, but unfortunately it isn't working under VMware. Perhaps I should
>> switch to Bochs for DOS emulation.
>
> it should work. I have used VMware and there is no special problem.

I remember why I am not using Bochs yet, I think it was because I
couldn't figure out how to mount the virtual Bochs disk as a drive in
windows.

Well, if its working for you it should also work for me.

> Only you need the correct packet driver and a small program for cpu hog

The packet driver seams to work because arachne is working.

Program for cpu hog? Is this really related to eznos? Do you mean
dosidle or idle.com (from VirtualPC package) (still with these loaded
doesn't work for me)? Or what do you mean?