On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 12:24 PM, Braden Mailloux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey guys;
>
> I wanna help the project, what can I do?
>
> I have FreeDOS installed on a Dell Inspiron 3500. What other information
> does anyone need? How do I get it?

Hi! There are many ways to help with FreeDOS. To contribute, you might
consider writing some code to add new features to FreeDOS utilities &
programs, or to fix bugs. For a list of all software included in the
FreeDOS distribution, see http://www.freedos.org/freedos/software/

If you are not a programmer, there are other ways to help with
FreeDOS. You may have access to other, old DOS programs. Try these out
on FreeDOS, see what it takes to get them working with FreeDOS. Note
that some programs have difficulty with a particular EMM386 manager.
Try Micheal & Tom's "EMM386.EXE" and Japheth's JEMM386. If it still
doesn't work, this may be a bug in how FreeDOS handles some edge
condition in the old DOS program. Tell us about it on the mailing
list, or submit a bug to the FreeDOS bugzilla (note: bugzilla is still
slow at the moment - haven't had a chance to move it to the new
server.)

Or perhaps you are more interested in web programming or web site
design. I need some help here, too. Email me off-list for some things
you can do to help with the web site.

Thanks! And welcome to FreeDOS! :-)

-jh