Hi All
I have been trying - and trying and trying - to read a large multi-page
Postscript file  [[the REXX manual]] using FreeDOS.  The pages were too small
to read when sent directly to screen.  So I sent pages to the pcxmono driver
[[-NOPAUSE  -sDEVICE#pcxmono  -sOutputFile#foo.pcx".... ]]. That made a very
nice pcx file but only for the first page of the manual!

With  -sOutputFile#foo%0d.pcx  I got the first ten pages.  The new 5.10 GS
documentation says you can also use format  -sOutputFile#foo%02d.pcx  but I
never got any output file at all with GS 5.10.  The first 10 pages of the
manual were obtained with the older version of GS.

Help!
Joseph aus Cocomo