I'm not sure there'd be much to update, would there? I mean, how many new
DOS viruses are being released in the wild nowadays?

Skyler

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 2:13 AM, iw2evk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> someone know if exist a a free UPDATED antivirus for dos?
>
> Thanks
>
> Roberto
> --

"Those who do not become dishonest or hostile are the most difficult to
debate. Addressing others in a respectful and considerate manner conveys
favorable impressions of their belief system. Providing rational answers to
questions creates positive image of the person and their beliefs. Thank
goodness there are very few such members and they are greatly outnumbered by
those who are irrational, rabid, intolerant, and disrespectful." - An
atheist