The port of ClamAV (clamconf, clamscan, freshclam, and sigtool) has
been updated from 0.92 to 0.94.2.  From my testing, clamscan seems to
work well.  I still haven't tested freshclam because I don't have a
DOS computer on the internet.  People who are able to test should let
me know if it works or not.  The DOSDIR environment variable needs to
be set so that clamscan can find the virus database and freshclam can
find the configuration file.

The packages are at:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/util/system
as clamavx.zip (binary) and clamavs.zip (source).

Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change
color and fall from the trees.
   David Letterman (1947 - )

See ya