What network card driver do I need on the server side and client side
and where do I get it from?  I am running vmware workstation 6.  All
my attempts to grab the netware driver for an AMD PCnet PCI II card
have netted me Windows executables.  Argh!  I wish vmware could emulate
a different type of network card.  I find that installing MS DOS 5.0
and then Freedos 1.0 works well.  I snag the cdrom drivers from freedos
to allow me to run the netware install program off the cd.

Has anyone here gotten Netware 4.11 to run in a vmware installed dos
system?  Why does the install program for Netware 4.11 crash in
Freedos?

Is there any way work to revive mars_nwe etcetera?  Netware
emulation under Linux seems terribly out of date.  Free client
side drivers would be a good idea to complement an emulated
Netware server.