kurt godel schrieb:
> I am somewhat confused. Freedos runs on fat32; does this mean that freedos
> can run any 32 bit console app?

Many answers already. Like said FAT16 or FAT32 are just filesystems,
them have nothing to do with which kind of binarys you can run.

FreeDOS can run 16 bit DOS applications, 32 bit DOS applications and
with help of HX DOS Extender also some win32 console applications can
run on FreeDOS. Look at
http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a0503736/php/drdoswiki/index.php?n=Main.HX-DOS

-mr