Hi guys,

uhm, i can't say that much once i'm just a newbie, but
on kernel side would be possible to track all those 'bad' changes?
btw, Arkady, are you there?
maybe you can comment out it, please note, i'm not saying it to create
a flamewar
but instead say:
'hey guys, some people disagree with some patches, okay!
let's review it and try to make everybody happy, or at least most people...'
what do you all think?
i think this a nice way to make things happen, ok, we can get stalled
as gnu hurd,
but we already have a functional replacement for dos, so THAT IS
FINE!!!(at least imho)
people always come and go, community stills alive, this is not the
first time we got stalled
and as a answer comes, just take fd 1.0 release...
we are in the situation imho, maybe we had more people helping but it
still not stopped us to release it...

on freedos 1.1, ehehehe
i'm working on packages, i still peding the list because i got busy
with some other stuff at my job
but really i think we are going to make fd 1.1 until this year, that
is for sure(at least from my part)

also many things are running in background :)
just ask Eric, Mateusz, Rugxulo, Blair, ...

See Ya!

Geraldo
Sapere Aude
Non ducor, duco