You can see your hard disk, just not access it?

Did you have Win2K/XP/Vista installed on it before, or still have them now?
If so, those use an NTFS file system which FreeDOS won't be able to use.

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 4:54 AM, smkururu <pokemon_master...@live.com>wrote:

> Hi, I need a help, anyone here know how to access Hard Disk in Freedos?
> Mine
> is a custom copy but I able to run Fdisk and see my hard disk, however I
> can't access it, for example in Freecom when I type "C:" it says "Invalid
> drive specified". Any help?
> --

> Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San Francisco,
> CA
> Enterprise
> participation
> -Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source code:
> SFAD
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H

"Those who do not become dishonest or hostile are the most difficult to
debate. Addressing others in a respectful and considerate manner conveys
favorable impressions of their belief system. Providing rational answers to
questions creates positive image of the person and their beliefs. Thank
goodness there are very few such members and they are greatly outnumbered by
those who are irrational, rabid, intolerant, and disrespectful." - An
atheist