Hola Marco,
Hi Guys,

ah, ok, is it at least free?
i think it is okay create a repo with 'free but no source' as long as
we explicitly show it....
but shareware is not a good idea, i guess...

regarding pkg list/sent to you, DEFINITELY Mateuz!!!! :)
just let me know how can i send to you, ok?

BTW, i myself want to get it done today because i'm pretty busy with
my monograph...
is it okay for all?
could any of you get my packages and continue the work if needed?

ah, Eric, i got no time to test
lbacache/<the-other-one-which-i-don't-remember-now>(fdapm? you send 2
7z files, i think) :(

on packages, yep
x - binary
s - source
none - binary and sources

all packages need review just to ensure things are okay...

the list of already added on fd1.0 and the new ones i'll provide asap

That is all for now

news to come...

See Ya,

Geraldo