On Saturday 21 February 2009 17:22, Geraldo Netto wrote:
> regarding pkg list/sent to you, DEFINITELY Mateuz!!!! :)
> just let me know how can i send to you, ok?

You could simply send me them via (one, or few) emails. I'm accepting emails up
to 20 MiB (ideally send all packages zipped or tared in one file).
If there's much more data than 20 MiB, then you could provide me a torrent
file. If you do not use torrents (and the amount of data is big), then I will
think about putting online an SFTP server for that.

Just keep me informed (via offlist).

> BTW, i myself want to get it done today because i'm pretty busy with
> my monograph...
> is it okay for all?
> could any of you get my packages and continue the work if needed?

When I will get your packages, I will put them on my repository site
(http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/fdupdate), so it will be available to
anyone.

See ya,
Mateusz