Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I'm using a 32-bit port.

I solved this issue with great workaround:

I put a partial environment in a file

echo "VAR1=$VAR1" >tmp.file
echo "VAR2=$VAR2" >tmp.file
exit 253

On a .bat script, I test the return code, and return to bash after finished.

:script
If errorlevel 253 goto command
if errorlevel 0 goto quit

:command
command1
command2
goto script

:quit

On script.sh, at the first line:
[ -e tmp.file ] && source tmp.file

Thanks!

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Blair Campbell <blaird...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I'm trying to use some commands under djgpp bash, but the system report:
> > Not enough memory
>
> Are you using the 32-bit port?
> >
> > ex: dmi.exe
> >
> > There are some way to run this command under bash?
> >
> > --
> > Fabrício Ceolin
> > ulevel.com
> > Diretor Executivo

> > Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San Francisco,
> CA
> > -OSBC tackles the biggest issue in open source: Open Sourcing the
> Enterprise
> > -Strategies to boost innovation and cut costs with open source
> participation
> > -Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source code:
> SFAD
> > http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H

> Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San Francisco,
> CA
> Enterprise
> participation
> -Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source code:
> SFAD
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H

Fabrício Ceolin
ulevel.com