It's a great idea, but I think dialog works well only under djgpp bash.

I tried to use dialog under freedos, but there isn't a stderr, so all
options, inputs, forms and interface goes to stdout together.
It's very difficult to separate what is interface and options.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 7:33 PM, Michael Robinson
<plu...@robinson-west.com>wrote:

> If dialog can be used to make a tab driven text interface, why not use
> this instead of turbovision to create a new installer for Freedos 1.1?
>
> How is Freedos 1.1 coming along anyways?  Is there any chance of a
> release this Spring?

> Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San Francisco,
> CA
> Enterprise
> participation
> -Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source code:
> SFAD
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H

Fabrício Ceolin
ulevel.com