Hello,

I am a new user and I have a couple of questions.

I am using a laptop with PCMCIA slots for networking. Are there any cards
that is known
to work? I plan to get one from EBAY and would like to get one that works
right off the bat.

Until then I have to burn things to CD and copy. I am having an issue with
this as well.
anything that would be long file name is getting the "~" in the name. When I
try and copy
with either the short name or the long name I get an error. for example
File Not Found  - '.\FreeBasic-v0,20.0b-dos32.zip'
Out of memory error.

How do I fix this?  I am building the CD on XP for copying.
Is there an easier way that renaming all the files (and there is alot) I
have been scouring the net for dos programs
and I am putting all the ones I can on this disk. :)

~theMouse