Hi!

I'm forwarding this message from the bochs-developers mailing list.

***
Hi all bochs developers,

Sooner or later I wanted to write this email. I'm the founder and lead
developer of the Zet processor ( http://zet.aluzina.org ) which is an
open implementation of the x86 architecture in real hardware. All the
processor and periferals are written in Verilog and synthesized to fit
in an FPGA device. At the moment, only the 16 bit (real mode) is
supported, but it boots MS-DOS and FreeDOS and execute some games. You
can see some pictures here:

http://zet.aluzina.org/index.php/Pictures

I have to thank you for the great project Bochs is, because without this
invaluable tool, it would simply be imposible to understand how the
hardware works, and the Zet processor simply would not have existed at all.

Regards,
Zeus.
***

Zeus' website incorrectly lists FreeDOS version 1.1 as released. ;-)

Robert Riebisch
--
BTTR Software
http://www.bttr-software.de/