> PS: RBIL says that year must be < 2100, I guess this
> means that MS-DOS did not implement leap years fully.

The Int21.2A (Get system time) description says the year is below 2100 as
you said. The DOS file date format can store years from 1980 up to 2107.
Some DOS applications are limited to two-digit years which creates the
year 2079 problem: 80..99 is interpreted as 1980..1999, and 00..79 is
interpreted as 2000..2079, however I can't find evidence that DOS itself
is affected by this.

Regards,
Christian