Hi people!

I'm proud to announce that I released HTGET v1.06 today! HTGET is a program
which is able to retrieve files from HTTP servers. It has been written many
years ago by Ken Yap, who decided to drop the development of this program.

HTGET v1.06 is written in GNU C and compiled with DJGPP. It uses the excellent
Watt32 library to access the network layer (therefore the only things you will
need are a working packet driver and a wattcp.cfg configuration file somewhere
in your %path%).

I have put HTGET on my personal DOS website:
http://mateusz.viste.free.fr/dos/en/download.php?plik=htget

...and copied it to the FreeDOS update server, too:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/fdupdate/

What changed since HTGET v1.05? Well, the previous HTGET version was unable to
download any data from virtual host servers, as it lacked the "Host" header in
its requests. I added it, and thus made it compatible with virtual host servers.

By the way, I noticed that HTGET is performing faster than wget and curl on my
PIII system. :-)
I will probably make it the default downloader for the FreeDOS Updater
(FDUPDATE) program.

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste
--