Hi Gordon Zaft,

Thanks for the comment! I changed the spelling and added additional info.

When I did the research on how to do networking with FreeDOS, all
these perfectly crafted systems for DOS networking like PC/TCP or
LANtastic seemed to me like a distant golden age. And today we try to
get MS Client to act as server. Like the Dylan song: "I was so much
older then, I'm younger than that now". ;-)

Too sad none of them became free software.

kind regards
Ulrich

Gordon Zaft schrieb:
> Wow, I should really read more carefully!  There is a mention of
> "Lantastic" (proper spelling is LANtastic) -- just not where I was
> looking.
>
>  "Never mind" :-)
>
> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Gordon Zaft <gordonz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Just a small nit -- I was saddened to see no mention of LANtastic or
>> other peer-to-peer NOSes.  I worked at Artisoft from 1992 to 1998.
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Robert Riebisch <r...@bttr-software.de>
>> wrote:

>>> Thank you very much! :-)
>>>
>>> Robert Riebisch
>>> --
>>> BTTR Software
>>> http://www.bttr-software.de/

>> --
>> Gordon Zaft
>> z...@zaft.org (preferred)
>> gordonz...@gmail.com

__________ Hinweis von ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Signaturdatenbank-Version 4018
(20090418) __________

E-Mail wurde gepr├╝ft mit ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com