Ditto: http://infocom-if.org/disclaimer.html

It's not affiliated with Infocom, and Zork has been out for a while.

If you like those games, though, check out the IF archive at ifarchive.org;
they have a TON of interactive fiction games.

Skyler

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 4:17 PM, Robert Riebisch <r...@bttr-software.de>wrote:

> Chris Schumann wrote:
>
> > http://www.infocom-if.org/downloads/downloads.html
> >
> > Infocom has released Zork I, II and III for free download.
>
> 1) infocom-if.org is not Infocom! It's "just" a fan site. Infocom was
> sold to Activision in 1986.
> 2) Activision offered Zork 1-3 for free download in 1996.
>
> Robert Riebisch
> --
> BTTR Software
> http://www.bttr-software.de/

"Those who do not become dishonest or hostile are the most difficult to
debate. Addressing others in a respectful and considerate manner conveys
favorable impressions of their belief system. Providing rational answers to
questions creates positive image of the person and their beliefs. Thank
goodness there are very few such members and they are greatly outnumbered by
those who are irrational, rabid, intolerant, and disrespectful." - An
atheist