> MenuDefault NoNetWork,4
> MenuColor 15,1
> [NoNetWork]         error line
> Device = ....etc
>
> [NetWork]
> Device = ...etc
>
> In AutoExec.Bat I have
> if "%Config%"=="NoNetWork" goto NoNet
>
> Can SKS tell me what the format should be ?

The menu system from FreeDOS is slightly more basic/different.
Your autoexec.bat is quite correct, except we only accept numbers from 0
up to and including 9 ( if "%config%"=="1" goto xyz).

My working \FDCONFIG.SYS file looks as following (anyone trying to claim
a release date is out of luck - I'm just doing boot image development at
the moment)
Our syntax for commands is 1 or more numbers, followed by "?", followed
by the command. Below executes Jemmex for option 1 and 7, but not for
option 2
The shell line is executed for all numbers. Any number encountered in
menu but not having its own command is invalid - an issue with FreeDOS
1.0 for example once installed :)

; FreeDOS 1.1 Final distro  by Blair Campbell [blaird...@gmail.com],
; last update 2009-05-18 by Bernd Blaauw [bbla...@home.nl]
; config.sys loads system drivers. Please edit to suit your needs.
;!SWITCHES=/E
!SWITCHES=/N
menucolor=7,0
MENU
ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
MENU     º       FreeDOS 1.1 Final (2009-June-30) INSTALLATION/LIVE
CD       º
MENU
ÌÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͹
MENU     º   1. Install to harddisk using FreeDOS SETUP
(default)            º
MENU
º                                                                   º
MENU     º   2. FreeDOS Safe Mode  (don't load any
drivers)                  º
MENU
º                                                                   º
MENU     º   7. Recreate FreeDOS
ISO/CD                                      º
MENU
º                                                                   º
MENU     º      FreeDOS is a trademark of Jim Hall
1994-2009                 º
MENU
ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ
MENUDEFAULT=1,120
17?DEVICE=A:\DRIVER\JEMMEX.EXE NOEMS
1278?!SHELL=A:\COMMAND.COM A:\ /E:2048 /F /MSG /P=A:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
DOSDATA=UMB
DOS=HIGH,UMB
FILES=20
BUFFERS=20