On Thu, 2 Jul 2009, Aitor Santamaría wrote:

Bonnie, I see in his page that the source code is provided, but would
you know what the license may be?

Also can someone give some feedback on how they are working for you?

I am not sure about the license but the author's address is in the forwarded e-mail so he could be asked directly.

I am not a "power freedos user", I use it to allow me to run an old pedigree program in an xdosemu window under Linux. However I try to help with the project in a limited way.

The drivers are free to download so including the address to them in freedos information would give access to a useful tool even if they could not be included in the freedos distro.

Thanks!
Aitor