On Mon, 6 Jul 2009, Pat Villani wrote:

> Over the weekend, the ISP that handles our DNS did an upgrade and
> unfortunately it didn't happen smoothly, so they are effectively down right
> now. Based on what we know, this may take some time before they can correct
> it.

Is that a Tucows managed DNS? That is bad, not just for freedos, Tucows
is a major manager of domain names.

> Until this is fixed, www.freedos.org will not be resolvable in DNS, so it
> will appear as though the FreeDOS site is down. Instead, developers
> and users can visit the FreeDOS web site at its alternate address:
> http://freedos.sourceforge.net/ .
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
>
> Special thanks to Jim Hall for all the work he's done with respect to this
> issue.
>
> Pat

                        Bonnie Dalzell, MA
mail:5100 Hydes Rd PO Box 60, Hydes,MD,USA 21082-0060|EMAIL:bdalz...@qis.net

freelance anatomist, vertebrate paleontologist, writer, illustrator, dog
Editor Net.Pet Online Animal Magazine  - http://www.netpetmagazine.com
HOME http://www.qis.net/~borzoi/          BUSINESS http://www.batw.com