How do I get a full sized screen dump from inside an application program?
I am using Ubuntu 8.04, and dosemu 1.4.0.0, After entering dosemu from
the terminal, I then enter the full screen mode with Ctrl-Alt-F, and run
a fortran program which produces a full screen co;or graph. Pressing
"PrintScreen" results in a small (approximately 3"x4") print-out. Any
suggestion?
Thanks in advance - Bob T.