Hi all,

I've just installed FreeDOS to a logical partition. Of course it has
some side-effects.
At first, I need a bootable partition, and I need to put at least my
kernel and config.sys there.

Everything's almost perfect, but the device drivers don't load on
startup. I pressed F8, and noticed that all load attempts fail. For
example:
DEVICEHIGH=F:\FDOS\bin\xcdrom.sys /d:FDCD0001
          ^
(For those with not monotyped fonts - there are 10 spaces before the
mark, so it points so the equal symbol.)

I checked - the drivers are really located in F:\FDOS\BIN - so what
should I do now?

Does FreeDOS only accept drivers located on C: so it rejects to load from F: ?

Thanks for your help,
MegaBrutal