Since it seems that there is much interest in producing version 1.1,
I'm putting out a call for volunteers.  Please reply with what
features and/or utilities you will be working on.  As project
coordinator, I'll publish a list and start communications between
activities as necessary.  If you would simply like to help but don't
know how, let me know.  I'll check with the various developers and see
how you can contribute.

Once we get everyone working together, we will move discussions to the
appropriate lists: freedos-developer and/or freedos-kernel.  That
should free up this list for user discussions.

I'm sure we can put all the energy I see on this list to good use.
Thank you, in advance, to all who step up to make this happen.

Pat