Mateuze, I didn't even get to the point of decompressing the tarball; it was
one of three files, the other two being the exe's. I used clamwin, which
only does
"static scans", not on-the-fly; I have not yet seen clamwin get falsed, and
it has caught some real stinkers. I also use bughunter, another static
scanner, as
it appears on UBCD 5.11., however, I didn't use it that time. I think I will
try to download it from the same site(if I can remember), and make a
effort to analyse it. --kurt<

Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008 30-Day 
trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and focus on 
what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with 
Crystal Reports now.
Freedos-user mailing list

Reply via email to