Hi Phil,

> hi -- I want to download odin7bin.zip burt have not found any site
> that permits this in any language that I understand. == Can anybody
> help ? -- phil

Odin? That seems to be a very old distro, which page still
recommends it? I would suggest that you use for example
the Rugxulo distro at http://rugxulo.googlepages.com/ ...

It can be used as 1, two or three floppies of 1.44 MB each
or as one "floppy" image of 2.88 MB, useful for making a
bootable CD or DVD, depending on how much of DOS you want.

If you have any questions about it, please let us know :-)

Eric