Hello,

Anyone know how can i upgrade the FreeDOS packages installed on my VMWare
machine?

There is any program that searh in some database and update the
kernel/packages? Exists repositories like linux: stable/unstable, etc?

I'm talking about any program like 'apt' linux has.

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day :)