dos386 wrote:
How do I get a full sized screen dump from inside an application program?

FYI, you can get a full sized screen dump from inside an application program
using DOS also :-)

I am using Ubuntu 8.04, and dosemu 1.4.0.0

I don't, sorry ...

Hi: I have a similar /related problem. My application program draws a full screen graph in several colors. When I hit "PRINTSCREEN", the result is a widow size dump. about 2"x3". I would like a full 8.5"x11" dump (less some small margins of course). Is this even possible? Do I need a special driver-like program? Thanks in advance - Bob T.