Hi there!

Just wanted to make a little announcement here :-)
I always had troubles to keep track of all my PINs, passwords, logins, etc, and
keeping them in a flat text file (like many people do) is really not a secure
approach.

Today, I finished the first version of a new program: PasswordBox.

PasswordBox is a neat console (TUI) tool which can hold all passwords/logins
and any other sensible data into an encrypted file, protected by a master
password.
PasswordBox is available for Linux, Windows and (obviously!) DOS.

I hope it will be useful to other people, too. ;-)

http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/software/pbox/

CAUTION: This program features 128 bits AES encryption, which might be illegal
in your country.

// Credits to Chris Brown (a.k.a. "Zamaster") for his great AES implementation!
//

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste
--