Eric Auer wrote:
Thanks a lot! I think most needed at the moment is
packaging of missing updates... Mateusz made a list
about missing FDUPDATE items earlier this week:
So... does that mean that I should just start picking stuff from the list and packaging it and submitting it? Or am I supposed to propose something I want to package and wait for the "go ahead"?

- Joe