Hi,

The screen refresh discussion ended up involving FDAPM and
IDLEHALT.

Let me ask a few questions concerning their general use (not
for Desi-III), since for environmental reasons everyone should
save energy.

1. In order to save energy, is it sufficient to load FDAPM (with
   option ADV:REG for example), or do we also have to issue a
   command such as FDAPM STANDBY?

2. How about IDLEHALT? Do we just load it?

3. Are FDAPM and IDLEHALT meant to complement each other?

Marcos