Btw,

while we can't push any much modern idea would
be possible to implement a thread facility in FD
kernel using protothread http://www.sics.se/~adam/pt/ ?
it would allow many interesting things
or at least, we could use on FD install to
unzip packages in parallel?

See Ya
ps: i hope, i wish to not get
in trouble asking such a newbie thing(?)

Geraldo
Non dvcor, dvco => Sapere Aude
São Paulo, Brasil, -3gmt
site: http://exdev.sf.net/