Hi there

Among other operating systems, I’m running FreeDOS on an old Vaio PCG-CF
(Pentium MMX) sub-notebook.
It has a single PCMCIA slot; one USB port and an infrared port.

I’d like to establish a direct wireless connection to the Internet under
FreeDOS and was wondering if there are any (can anyone recommend) FreeDOS
utilities that would enable me to create a dial-up connection through an
IRDA or wired USB link with a mobile phone.

I suppose I could use a wireless PCMCIA card – 16-bit (such an Aironet 350,
for which I believe there are DOS drivers), but then I guess I’d stuggle
with WEP (an even more so) with WPA protocols?

Simon