inserting the file you want in the image is an option, if it fits...

The "normal" way is to create a floppy with a CD driver, test it, use it
a boot image and write the files as normal CD content. After boot the cd
driver will have been loaded and the CD content will be available as D:
(or whatever <x>:)

Alain