I usually use either one of Rugxulo's images at
http://sites.google.com/site/rugxulo/ (three different 1440KB floppies are
available, as well as a 2880MB version) or the Balder image (
http://www.finnix.org/Balder). I'd suggest starting with one of those, then
adding (or removing) whatever you like.