Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:20:50 -0400 (EDT)
From: gideon425....@mailnull.com
Subject: [Freedos-user] doing graphics
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Please can someone tell me how I might go about building a freedos
executable to do some simple graphics.
I have already installed the watcom compiler and built a simple
executable.
What I need is information on what functions to call to change
screen mode and to alter elements of the screen.

Message: 2