From: Garrison Ricketson <garryricket...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re:  Are there any tiny free software games for FreeDOS?
To: "dos odin" <freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Wednesday, August 25, 2010, 12:56 AM

Not sure what you mean by tiny, I  have a MSPACMAN, I real enjoy, it is for
Dos, in fact that was the first reason I installed FreeDos, so I could play it,
as it did notrun in windows, It is real late, and I am tired, so I don't feel
like getting the links,copieing and pasteing ,etc. but you can find it on my
site, and  a link to more,...It runs great on FreeDos,http://www.jrok.com/

visit my webb page:http://www.garryspages.webs.com/list of links.html

    Garrison Ricketson