Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

My host OS is Fedora 12 x86_64. QEMU version is 0.11.0.

I also viewed the Jemm, however, what kinds of parameter I shall use
in my FreeDOS environment? I will show my fdconfig.sys file content.

!COUNTRY=001,437,C:\FDOS\BIN\COUNTRY.SYS
!SET lang=EN
!LASTDRIVE=Z
!BUFFERS=20
!FILES=40
!DOS=HIGH,UMB
!DOSDATA=UMB
!set dircmd=/ogn /4
!MENUCOLOR=7,0
MENUDEFAULT=2,5
MENU 1 - Load FreeDOS with EMM386, no EMS (most UMBs), max RAM free
MENU 2 - Load FreeDOS with EMM386+EMS and SHARE
MENU 3 - Load FreeDOS including HIMEM XMS-memory driver
MENU 4 - Load FreeDOS without drivers
DOS=HIGH,UMB
123?DEVICE=C:\FDOS\BIN\HIMEM.EXE
1?DEVICE=C:\FDOS\BIN\EMM386.EXE NOEMS X=TEST
2?DEVICE=C:\FDOS\BIN\EMM386.EXE X=TEST
;123?DEVICEHIGH=C:\FDOS\bin\xdma.sys
123?DEVICEHIGH=C:\FDOS\bin\xcdrom.sys /d:FDCD0001
123?DEVICEHIGH=C:\FDOS\bin\cdrcache.sys FDCD0001 CDRCACH0 6000
REM 123?INSTALL=C:\FDOS\BIN\BLACKOUT.EXE
123?DEVICEHIGH=C:\FDOS\BIN\MORESYS.SYS
SHELLHIGH=C:\FDOS\bin\command.com C:\FDOS\bin /E:1024 /P=C:\autoexec.bat
123?INSTALLHIGH=C:\FDOS\bin\lbacache.com 6000 TUNS

As I said only option 3 is well. 1 and 2 will lead to system hangs.

Could you tell me how do I modify this file?

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Eric