Sorry folks, no exciting pictures of my little sister here ;-), i just want to
direct your attention to my latest project: LANSTAT a LAN STATus monitor.
Though it cannot compete with projects like "Big Brother" or "Big Sister", my
"Little Sister" has got some interesting features too. It runs under (MS-)DOS
(but can be used under Windows as well), is rather compact in size, yet very
flexibly configurable. Therefore it can be used with virtually any networking
software available for DOS and can do even more that just ping a number of
hosts.

Please feel free to download the package from here:
http://www.bttr-software.de/products/jhoffmann/ and try it yourself.