Hi,

I use a DOS USB Drivers from bretjohnson.us, someone here ever suggest
this driver before on this list. However, I'm not familiar with this,
I took steps and installed the driver but system will hang or tell me
wrong IRQ. So could anyone show me an example to setup this driver? Or
if there's another good choice, pls. show me an example about that.

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Eric