(Shouldn't this rather go to Freedos-devel?)

> Path 'C:\salami\src\fdos\mem\branches\mem14\...' is not in the working
> copyPath
>
> Anyone getting a similar error?

No, I did not previously read about such an error.

It might be helpful if you would rely more information to the list. Like,
what program you are downloading and from which repository.

 From the message that you have shown, I would assume it's a problem with
the file "mem/branches/mem14/..." (yes, it's named like that) in the
FreeDOS SVN repo. (This file is shown by the "SVN browse" sf.net
interface.) "..." is not a valid file name for DOS or Windows file systems.

Regards,
Christian