Hi Bret,

I checked the system's state with INSTALL=DEBUG.COM on a boot disk
(Rugxulo's bare DOS disk, with a 2008-03-08 kernel, build 2038) and it
appears fine to me. Memory that belongs to the
configuration/initialization program is allocated to a PSP at segment 60h
(!) which is properly set up except there's no MCB in front of it. (This
means programs that display a process's name display garbage instead.)
Some simple tests, including resident installation of a TSR that uses
process relocation and the new Int21.4C method, passed.

Tell us the programs that are used and their versions, that might help.
Can you reproduce the crash with a minimal (dummy) TSR? Could you make a
TSR available that causes this crash?

Regards,
Christian