On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:13:15 +0100, Fabrizio Gennari wrote:

> Il 05/12/2010 13:25, Fabrizio Gennari ha scritto:
>> Where do I download the new kernel and the new SYS? I guess that, after
>> the download, it's a matter of unzipping in the right folder...
> Found the answer to that:
> http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/misc/freedos/files/dos/kernel/2039/

Yes, for example. The kernel is also available from FreeDOS's SF.net
project (http://sourceforge.net/projects/freedos/), and the software list
contains a link to the ibiblio FreeDOS mirror (see
http://freedos.sourceforge.net/software/?prog=kernel).

Ask again if you can't get it to work with the updated SYS and kernel.

Regards,
Christian