Hi,
(Why did the topic say "[SPAM]"?)

On 2/4/11, andrea...@interfree.it <andrea...@interfree.it> wrote:

> I use a freedos fullcd (150mb) distro on my PC.
> I've too  HX ( dos extender) in the path.

Just put c:\hx\bin in your %PATH% and (optionally) load "hxldr32" TSR.

> I see many bin files ( hdpmi, dpmild32 ecc...) are the same in both the BIN
> of fdos and HX.
>  Is it possible a conflict between these?
> Is it better put the HX/BIN in the BIN of fdos ( confusing the two BIN) and
> put the others HXsubdir
> in FDOS), or having the two different DIR?

I wouldn't mix them. In fact, I wouldn't use them verbatim since that
is old old stuff (2006). If I were you, I'd upgrade HX to 2.17 (much
newer). Of course, since the whole CWSDPMI vs. HX mixup, I'd also
update that too, assuming you use it occasionally.

http://www.japheth.de/HX.html     (Jan. 25, 2010)
http://homer.rice.edu/~sandmann/cwsdpmi/index.html    (Jan. 7, 2010)