I am running lynx 2.8.5 it came with the version of freedos that I got. freedos
1.0.

I am running freedos through virtualbox on my MacBook pro laptop running mac os
10.6.4.

I was going to try and get lynx running. I haven't been able to launch it yet.
I used ntool's -g command line option to redirect my network info to
wattcp.cfg. I started lynx with:

lynx -cfg c:\fdos\lynx\lynx.cfg

because I had read in the lynx configuration I could use that, if lynx.cfg
wasn't where lynx would look for it.

I haven't been able to get lynx to startup yet.

Sent from my iPhone