Things have been quiet on the list lately, so I feel compelled to
generate some noise ...

A new version of mTCP is available at http://www.brutman.com/mTCP .  The
notable changes are:

- IRCjr now supports multiple sessions using virtual windows.
- A high contrast screen mode for IRCjr; useful for LCD and monochrome
CGA displays
- The FTP server is now friendlier to FileZilla
- If you have a Class B network in your home I fixed a bug for you. :-)
- Other minor bug fixes for bugs that nobody has reported yet

Keep the comments and suggestions coming!

Mike