Hello all. Dear Henrique. Previously thank from Ukraine nation for You for
provide the Ukrainian national codepage for FreeDOS. The ukrainian keyboard
layout is not changed, and so, it described in the RST 2019-91, and so equal to
this:
Upper cased:
Ґ!"№;%:?*()_+/
ЙЦУКЕНГШЩЗХЇ
ФІВАПРОЛДЖЄ
ЯЧСМИТЬБЮ,
Lower cased:
ґ1234567890-=
йцукенгшщзхї
фівапролджє
ячсмитьбю.
So, I and all other ukrainian users do not needed the other keyboard layout.
Thank for your proposition.
> Furthermore - Konstantin, please notice this - you said that RST 2018-91
> doesn't describe which glyphs should be encoded beyond codepoint F9h at
> the RUSCII codepage.
In the F9h, this is a "ї" (yi) ukrainian letter, that is imaged in the
RUSCII.GIF.