Hi Eric,

ok, so printing in graphics mode it is.

Yes, it would be slow, but there would be no limitations. There would be
no dependence on codepages, either hardcoded or not.

Programming in QBASIC was a long time ago. I don't program on any
language anymore for almost 20 years. It seems, then, that it is all
about intercepting texts and calculating glyphs. It seems you have the
knowledge for that. Would you be interested?

Cheers,
Henrique